Our service offering for individuals, teams, and HR professionals is deep and effective in helping our clients to become more effective, dynamic, strategic, and engaged. Wherever you are on your career path, or if you’re in a position of working with individuals and teams, look to AFPD to be your guide in discovering more, doing more, and being more.
Coaching is process designed to assist you in learning more about your management style, strengths, weaknesses, and how key personality traits affect your performance.
Our methodology includes practical business knowledge with a focus on meeting the objectives of the organization and the individual.
Our Coaching Specialties Include:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Business Management Coaching
- Business Leadership Coaching
- Family Business Coaching
- International Executive Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Executive Career Derailment Coaching
- Career Change Coaching
- Executive Career Transition Coaching
- CEO Coaching
- Executive Burnout Coaching
- Stress Management Coaching
- Transformational Coaching
- Team/Group Coaching
- Team Leader Coaching
- Personal Performance Coaching
- Personal Effectiveness Coaching
- Developmental Coaching
- Interventional Coaching
- Executive Woman Coaching
- Diversity Coaching
- Minority Coaching
- Career Management Coaching
- Leadership Change Coaching
- Change Management Coaching
- Change Assimilation Coaching
- Life Balance Coaching
Some leaders were born to lead. Many more learn to lead. Through our New Leader On-Boarding programs, sometimes called New Leader Assimilation, we have a variety of processes that we can implement in support of the rapid engagement a new leader may face. These processes give the new leader strategies to get to know their team, understand the style and preferences of both the leader and the team, and provide immediate opportunities for communication and feedback.
Our research shows that this program can make a tremendous difference in the short-term and long-term success of both leaders and teams. It requires a commitment of one full day and is a simple process of asking questions and facilitating answers both from the leader and the team.
Our Leadership Development Processes work by elevating leadership skills held at every level and promoting on-going excellence. Quick fix, in-and-out programs do not work – thoughtful, customized programs that are outcome-driven and focused on results do. Educating and developing only the most senior members of your team leaves the majority of the team unprepared for the challenges they face.
We have both experience and proven success in developing and implementing long-term development programs for senior, director, and manager level groups. Developing the emotional intelligence and leadership quotient of large groups takes skill and confidence.
We have both!
Our Exclusive Executive
The AFPD Executive Development Process works to help professionals navigate their roles within an organization. Our process is designed to assist executives in learning more about how their management style, strengths, weaknesses, and how their key personality traits affect performance.
Our focus includes looking at the objectives of the organization and the executive in order to implement synergies how you can excel where you are.
- Administration and interpretation of assessment materials, including a 360 feedback instrument that is administered pre- and post-coaching.
- Determination of goals and action plans.
- Observation of effectiveness and behavioral change.
We assist individuals in:
- Identifying style and personality issues and determining how those issues impact their effectiveness.
- Identifying what behaviors should be emphasized and what behaviors are potential derailers.
- Determining goals and create action plans to strengthen positive behaviors and identify developmental plans.
AFPD is highly experienced for those needing a Career Transition Specialist. Our highly customized approach keenly focuses on your success in making your next career move. We use all the advantages that technology gives us to work with our clients in the most efficient, effective ways possible. We have worked with individuals at all levels, from hourly and salaried workers to senior-level executives.
Our incredibly dynamic career transition coaching centers around effectively addressing each client’s unique needs. We start where you are, and work closely with you until you reach your next career goal.
Our career transition services include:
- Strategic Career Management – We can help you chart your course by guiding you as you think about your professional goals, and create strategies to achieve them.
- Career Assessments – Are you curious about how your personality affects your career? Would you like to know how your preferred style in dealing with change creates opportunities or barriers? We can help. We can administer assessments that will help you identify your talents and strengths, and how to use that knowledge in your career.
- Resume Writing – Not getting many responses to your resume? We can review it and recommend changes to content, format, and style.
- Interview Training – Let us coach you on your interviewing skills; suggest techniques that will improve your communication style and give you more success in the all-important job interview. We have worked with thousands of interviewees and they report feeling more prepared, confident, and successful after working with us.